Tuesday 17 October 2017

Goldrausch 6070 eQSL

Dear Adam,

thank you very much for your reception report an the youtube video. I'm very happy to see and hear, that my program could be received in Poland with such a good quality and that it's always a pleasure for you to listen to my radioshow. By the way: the language of my moderation is German, but of course most songs are sung in English.

I wish you all the best!
Greetings from Bad Salzuflen in Germany
 
Eckhard "Hannibal" Heuermann

goldrausch6070@yahoo.de   www.facebook.com/eckhard.heuermann

Meine Musik-Sendungen sind zu hören auf KW 6070 kHz bei Channel292, im Landkreis Nienburg auf UKW 103,3 MHz bei Radio Mittelweser sowie im Internet bei Radio 112, Radio fresh80s, Radio Oldtimer, Haustier-Radio, ELBE-Radio, jukebox, MaximalFM, Radio back-in-time, NOVUMfm, Radio Sunrise, SATzentrale und Radio Nordsee International.

No comments:

Post a Comment